CREATE ENGAGING FACEBOOK PAGE POSTS
May 1, 2019
Produce outstanding posts on your Facebook Page to increase engagement and increase your likelihood of being publicised in the Facebook News Feed.
Drive Facebook Fans to your website with link posts.
- The larger, clickable area of a link post assists in driving people to your website.
- Simply copy and paste the offsite URL in your Facebook Page’s sharing tool to share the link
- The image, description and heading are taken from the URL, but you can still modify the text and image of the post
- The size of the image for these types of posts were increased for more exposure, so be sure to select captivating images that will blend into the News Feed experience.
Engaging images, copy and videos capture attention.
- Make use of rich media like photos and videos to attract attention and assist your message to stand out in the regular News Feed.
- A good idea is to make use of lifestyle images… Try sharing photos of your clients enjoying your services or images of your products.
- Keep you posts short and sweet and don’t use more than 200 characters. The target is to engage your Facebook Fans therefore shorter, to the point posts are better received.
Generate a two-way discussion
- Get your audience to share their feedback and thoughts on your services and products. This is an alternative manner to pay attention to your customers’ needs and requirements and helpful in improving your business.
- By posting content that shows you took their feedback in to consideration assists in building loyalty from customers and show you value their ideas.
Share exclusive promotions and price cuts
- Suggest special perks or deals to your clients to keep them interested and to drive online sales. Include call to actions with links to the most relevant page on your website.
- Create posts with promotional codes, add valuable offers like discounts over 20% or buy-one-get-one-free. These types of posts are more likely to be shared and assist in spreading the word about your business.
- Include clear calls to action, details for redemption and when the promotion ends to add a sense of urgency and improve engagement with your promotions.
Deliver access to exclusive info.
Drive online sales and loyalty by providing exclusive information to people connected to your Facebook page as a reward. Share exclusive events, contests and product news to make them feel special.
- Get more engagement from your audience when you add posts related to subjects that are top of the mind, like holidays or current events.
- It is also important to reply in the shortest possible time when commenting on a response to a post. The quicker the reply the more likely fans will engage in future posts.
Tip: Post a daily sneak peek of upcoming product sales 2 weeks prior to the real sale.
Organise a conversational calendar
- By creating a conversational calendar with ideas about what to talk about each week or month is one of the easiest manners to stay in regular contact with your Facebook Fans.
- It will not only assist you to post regularly, but will also ensure that your content remains interesting and well planned and ensure that you never miss major news and business events. Find a frequency that works for both you and your audience.
Create a Time-table for your posts
- Schedule posts in advance and plan for upcoming specials and holiday events to better manage your time.
- Simply click the clock icon on the lower left-hand corner of your Page’s sharing tool to schedule your posts
- View your Page Insights to find out when your fans are online in order to schedule your posts accordingly.
- Manage these posts by choosing the Edit Page option on the top menu of your Facebook page and selecting Use Activity log after scheduling a post.
Send posts to a selected Target Market
Target your post in your Facebook page’s sharing tool by clicking on the target icon at the bottom left corner and select Add Targeting when you post for specific groups of people. You can target your post based upon language, location, age, interests, educational status, relationship status and gender.
Check the performance of your posts
You should regularly check your Page Insights to understand what is working to keep your posts engaging and relevant. Page Insights will assist you in understanding your audience and what types of content interests them.